Sunday, November 12, 2006

my watercolor WIPs >>>> work in progress



I've been working on several pieces for the past few days -3 - to be exact. I'm not too happy with any of them at the moment. one irritation at a time seems much more reasonable...

this is the latest of the set. spanish themed. it's in the "ugly" stage at the moment (no booing please). and i think the angle i picked leaves alot to be desired.

I'm still not sure if it's going to survive an extreme makeover... we'll see.

this was brought on - the latin theme - by viewing Nickolas Simmons's - love his work- latest dancer watercolor. "la vida greve".

I was reading his description of some of his techniques, but i think i'll stick to making my own messes for now, get a bit more comfortable handling waters...

--------------------------------------------------
#2


this rose was the first of the 3. i'm not sure what i want to do with the background; if anything at all...

------------------------

#3


and last by not least my coffee mug with its corcky handle. also unfinished...




No comments: